Watch the below video to see how Custom Fields work:
Navigation: Admin >> Custom Fields
Description: View custom fields added in your account. You can add new custom fields, and edit or delete. These fields can then be used in the following category pages:
- Add Borrower
- Add Loan
- Add Repayment
- Add Collateral
- Add Expenses
- Add Other Income
- Add Savings Account
- Add Savings Transaction
- Add Asset Management
- Add Guarantor
The following fields are present in the Custom Fields page.
You can add a new custom field by clicking this button.
Name of the custom field.
The page category where the custom field is located.
Shows if the custom field is a required field when adding the category. If it is, then you must type a value for the custom field when using it in the category.
The type of custom field. These include:
- A normal text field that accepts all inputs.
- A date field that will allow you to select a date.
- You can only type numbers in this field. Decimals are not allowed.
- Only numbers or decimals allowed such as 3 or 3.43
- You can link to another page. This is useful for linking to documents stored on other websites.
- Useful for typing a large amount of text such as description or comments.
- You can set various options which can be selected from dropdown box.
Edit - Edit the custom field
Delete - Delete the custom field. If you delete it, all values associated with the custom field will be deleted.